Friday, March 13, 2009

Elite 8!

We have made it to the Elite 8! Sooo exciting. Got up this morning and headed to work. I thought I was done scraping windows for the year, I thought wrong. My de-icer apparently had all ran out too so that didn't help. I read magazines the whole time at work, rough stuff. Then it was off to Kingsley. We were reviewing Greece today and took a quiz. I graded papers and led an activity, it was fun. Came back to the room and ate lunch before shoot around. Shoot around was fun we were all really loose and excited for the game. Stacey and I met our friend Jake after to go to the movies. Our free tickets expired today...or so we thought. We drove to the theater and the guy told us they weren't taking them anymore because the expiration date meant they ended yesterday. Lies, we think they just realized they were losing lots of money. Defeated we decided to go get smoothies at the Freshens on campus. We got there and it was closed so we went to Hattie's the campus coffee shop to get smoothies finally a success. I think was the second smoothie of my life and it was good. Jake then decided he wanted movie theater popcorn so we drove to the closest theater to get some, rejected, it wasn't open yet. It was an afternoon of disappointment. Spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out in the sophomores dorm reading magazines and watching Game Show Network. The game was good and exciting we won by 14, tomorrow is for the Final Four! I got an exciting suprise tonight though, Coach, Ali, Ashley, Chelsea, and Nikkie all came. It was awesome, after the game the girls and I went and hung out at Chelsea's apartment for awhile. I missed them. But for now I must go take a shower.

Carrie Out

No comments: