Sunday, March 08, 2009

Relax

I got a solid 4 hours of sleep last night. Suprisingly I woke up not tired. I drove home for church because I could. I like it there, the people make me happy. After church I spent the day doing, well, nothing. I relaxed a lot. I think I needed it after a week of stress, sickness, and school. I simply watched my favorite shows which were Tivo'd. A little SVU and John and Kate Plus 8. I even watched the 2 hour Brother's & Sister's special from last week, now that was intense. Too bad I missed tonights episode because of work. My lone accomplishment at home was that I gave the dog a bath, she got me wet. For dinner we had some tasty roast and potatoes. I am able to keep food in me now but only in moderate amounts. Still it was yummy. I packed up and stopped by youth group before coming back to work. I love my highschoolers, they are awesome kids. Kel and James were home for Spring Break so it was nice to see them. Work tonight was a bore. I spent some time reviewing and reading for my history test tomorrow. I had planned on finishing my education paper. I brought all my books and notes only to forget my format/outline sheet. With no recollection of my intended direction, I could do no work. The organization is key to this paper. Instead I sat and was bored. Now I am going to attempt to catch up on sleep.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

When I first read this, I thought it said "a week of stress, sickness, and alcohol." Twice. Only on the 3rd time did I get that it was "school." I was a little worried. :)