Monday, March 02, 2009

Sleep

I slept from 12:15 to 11:30 this morning, stress makes me tired. Real tired apparently I'm just glad I had the time to sleep. I don't work in the Junior High this week because of ISAT testing. The break is nice. As previously stated I got up late and decided I needed to do some stuff. I put away three weeks worth of laundry, clutter keeps me from focusing. Fixed myself lunch then headed to the library. I printed off all my class readings for the week and wrote my sociology paper for tomorrow. Then I went downstairs for class where we watched another documentary this one on 1964-66 Malcom X and the likes. It was good I love the videos so much more interesting than Old Man Rivers voice. After the film I went back upstairs and worked on my independant study project for my Middle School class. I am making a brochure about the academic affects extracurricular activities can have on adolescents. Thrilling. Headed back to my room about quarter till 5 to get my practice gear and relax a few minutes before practice. Practice was short we were done by 6:30, trying to stay moving but not wear out our bodies. Showered then went to Justin's for tacos, yum. Went to Encounter tonight, it was real good. We did this thing where we wrote notes and nailed them to the cross. Talked to Jo and Kelsey C. then headed on back here. There is a song that has been stuck in my head all day and well it's good it's called "There will be a Day" by Jeremy Camp...if you feel the need check it out here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8gkDiTvloc&feature=related.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a powerful song Bear!!! I love that song. It speaks volumes - now I'll have it in my head!!! Thanks for sharing!

Love Denise