Thursday, March 12, 2009

Movies: Part II

Part 2 of the free movies adventure was much better. We saw "Confessions of a Shopaholic." Chick flicks aren't generally my thing but it was good, definately a big step up. And we had fun hanging out with each other so once again a wonderful night of free entertainment. I was dragging for some reason this morning. I just could not get going, I made it through Ed class fighting to stay awake. I found out I had missed a meeting for the teacher ed program I was supposed to attend because of work. I need to attend a meeting to be accepted but there is only one a semester. Mrs. Gray sent me to talk to the Ed Studies chair Dr. Levitt. Let me just say she is not a kind woman and not very personable either, very snappy. But she seemed like she was going to pull some strings and let me apply any ways, I'm betting because my ed teacher's like me. Off to work where I wrote a paper for my Middle School class I had forgot. No fears I got it done. Lunch was nacho bar always a crowd pleaser and simply delicious, I enjoyed. Middle School class was grand per usual, favorite class by far. Sociology was another struggle to stay awake but I once again conquered my sleepiness. I was walking to practice when I got a text saying it was moved back. The blessings of a quick nap. Practice was timed and monitored today but wasn't too bad, we made it. We got meal money for tomorrow night but went out tonight instead. I went to Flat Top with the seniors it was tasty and quality bonding. Makes me sad I only got a year with them. Then it was off to the movies, now it is off to bed. Sweet 16 tomorrow!

Carrie Out

No comments: