Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sleepy

I am tired. I have been all week just can't sleep well for some reason. I have been late to every single class this week. Not way late but late none the less. I struggled to stay awake in education class today. It was not keeping my attention. Went to work where I proceeded to read People and Sports Illustrated. I was tired so I came back to my room and slept till my next class. Microwaved some pizza rolls to eat on the way to class, of which I was late. Middle school class was interesting as always we discussed assessment. Made it to Sociology...late, after I meal exchanged. We continued to talk about educational issues at least I have some knowledge of that. Came back to my room and did little until dinner, I layed on my bed and tried to sleep. Ate dinner with some teammates and enjoyed their company. Returned to my room planning to do homework I want to have 1 of 3 papers done by tomorrow. Well I got the bibliography and all the structural stuff done and then Ashley called. That's always a distraction and a long one. Then Mom and Brent came by and brought me my bike and my old basketball shoes. They brought me a lock, I've never had a bike lock fancy. We got it all hooked up and they left. I wanted to do homework but was too tired, I showered instead. Now it is 10 and I'm thinking if I go to bed now maybe I can stay up long enough to finish a paper tomorrow.

Carrie Out

No comments: