Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bored

Yesterday ahh I slept till oh 11:30ish good times. Got up played some guitar hero, did some laundry. Then I worked some more on operation clean out my room and unpack my stuff I am still far from done. Then I mowed the line, indy car style, 100 mph in circles cause that's how I roll. I went with Mom and Brent to help Justin move some stuff. It stormed and hailed and I hate storms. We ate dinner at Noodles I had some magnificent Mac & Cheese. Came home and chilled out talked to Jerred and creeped on facebook. I was supposed to start babysitting this morning but Paige got sick. A lovely 5:30 phone call informed of that. Again I woke up to play some guitar hero and laundry. I moved some stuff in too, only a few things left in my car then onto the stuff in the garage. I fixed myself dinner tonight, grilled chicken breast and potatoes O'Brien delicious. I have been beyond bored all night. I wanted to ride my bike the tires were flat and I couldn't figure out the aircompressor. I stole Brent's and went for a little ride, it was too windy to go too far. I wanted to play basketball when I came home all the balls were flat, I settled for texting conversations with kids from school. The rest of the night was up in the air me being hyper and bored. Well I am off to visit Grandma, Marsha, and Ella tomorrow so I must peace.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

Hey--I saw Prince Caspian today. It was AMAZING! My mom said you were wanting to go see it possibly. If you still want me to go w/you on Wednesday, let me know, cause I will SO go see it again!