Friday, May 02, 2008

Stuck

Ahh just got in again, you can tell it is the end of the year the bed times keep getting later and later. I went to sleep about 2 last night and rolled out of bed at a little after 11, glorious. Went to eat lunch, some grilled cheese is always a pleasure. Talked to Jerred for a bit, he was released today to start playing ball again so he is pretty excited about that. I remember that feeling. I went to Religions class it was boring, I left halfway through to go visit Mr. Grunder and eat some of his candy. Don't worry I returned and the teacher never even knew I left. I was in a good mood all day until I went to softball practice. For some reason that has really irked me this week. We picked rooms for our hotel tomorrow and I got stuck in the worst one. I have come to realize that our team is made up of many little clicks and I don't fit into any of them. Sure we may be friends but they will always pick someone else over me. This wouldn't frustrate me so much if it was a situation I could remove myself from but it isn't I am stuck. We had a team cookout at Wilson's house. The food was delicious and all homemade, even Coach's famous cheesecake. We played "Singstar" and sat around it was alright. I did get a neat picture collage from our assistant Coach though that is really nice. I came back here and went over to see Jerred. He makes me laugh so that made my night a lot better. We had intentions of doing homework and we kind of did but spent most of the time just messing around and having fun. Bridgett came by for some reason so we sat and talked to her for awhile which is always enjoyable. I have just started packing so I must be off I do not know when I shall return from this softball adventure so don't hold your breath.

Carrie Out

No comments: