Monday, May 12, 2008

Graduation and Catch-Up

Seeing as it is a mystery as to when the internet in this household works the spacing of my blogs may now become rather sporadic. I haven't posted since last Thursday not many days but a lot went down. The last day on campus was spent hanging out with friends all day, going cosmic bowling, and staying up most of the night just chilling with each other. Graduation day came and went. It was very bittersweet well more just sad. I didn't cry, I thought I would, it helped that Stoltzy, Coach Wilson, and Coach Thomas weren't there they would have made it worse. Coach Wilson came to say goodbye in the morning she cried, we all held it together. Before the ceremony we had to stand outside for an hour in line waiting. I kept getting in trouble for wandering off to other lines to talk to people. I was bored I needed activity. The ceremony was good and packed. After it was over there were many pictures and goodbyes. I hate goodbyes but am hoping most of mine turn out to be see you laters. Dinner with the family and a little party with the girls followed then I was off to the Thomas household. I watched Ryan for the night we had a lot of fun. One of the worst parts of the whole day was probably leaving their house and hugging them all goodbye although I was invited back whenever I want. I love that family. Church came way to early Sunday morining. I can't remember a lot of what was said but I did get to see Ryan so that was sweet. Sunday afternoon was Mothers Day palooza at the Browns. It was a lovely day spent with my favorite people eating, laughing, and just enjoying each other. Sunday night I went to a church cookout at the Link's which was fun it was great seeing everyone home for the summer. Today has been spent cleaning my room out. I still haven't unpacked, I want to get things cleared out before I bring more stuff in. Tonight I went to Brent's last ball game, it was a thrill a minute well not really but I did get dinner at Denny's.

Carrie Out

No comments: