Thursday, May 08, 2008

Sad

I am very sad, I have been all day. Like I want to cry but I can't so instead I just feel bad. Woke up this morning and started packing a little to get my mind off things. Went to lunch with the baseball guys, the last lunch with them...sad. Saw Coach T in student services. He kept telling me the cord was cut again. Then he made me sad too. He sat down beside me gave me a hug and told me he really was going to miss me, very sweet for him. Spent some time in Coach Wilson's office talking then ran some errands with Ash. We came back and hung with Coach Thomas for a bit, I am going to miss him a lot. Then the goodbyes started. Carla, Rhiannon, and Gina all stopped by on their ways out. Hugs and promised phone calls and it was over. Went back to student services to see Coach Andrews and Kyle walked in. He has been angry lately and I guess he just got frustrated and decided to up and leave today and not walk through graduation. He gave me a hug told me to keep in touch and was on his way. I helped Gabby pack and move out then sat with her till her brother came to take her home. She had sooo much stuff but we managed to get it all in the car and another sad goodbye was said. I tried to write thankyou cards today but everytime I started I would feel sad and just stop. By this time I just wanted out of my room and with some friends so I went and sat at dinner with Jerred, the Chris's, Levi, and Neil. We talked fishing and Jer sang songs cause he is a dork. Then we went to Culvers with Mrs. Baldwinn and the Honors class. It was enjoyable but the twins, Ash, and I just had ice cream. Right after the four of us went to Coach Wilson's for dinner. The food and company was delighful and Ali was all wound up. But once again leaving was sad. Met the guys from dinner when we got back and hung out all night. We watched baseball, chilled, and launched things from the fan. It was fun but it was the last night we will be together. Change hurts.

Carrie Out

No comments: