Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Lots of Stuff

I just got in I know crazy ridiculous but a lot of stuff went on today. This is my last week and I am living it up and soaking it in. I got up to take my Small Group final only to get there and realize I have enough points to not take it. I came back to my room and chilled until my math final. I thought it was really easy and it only took me about 20 minutes. I waited for Jerred then we went to lunch, we met Ashley and some other kids. Lunch was chedderwurst always a favorite. After eating I went outside and played catch with Brad and Gabby for a bit. Then I headed to Springfield with Jer. He wanted to go to this store called Penny Lane. It is very much a hippie store but it carries all sorts of band things and old school posters. He is big into music and wanted to get some stuff. I ended up buying a "FRIENDS" poster it's pretty sweet. I had fun hanging with him, rocking out to music, and just pestering each other like always. We ran into Coach Thomas when we got back to school. He kept telling me that he has cut the cord on us and our friendship is over, he is such a dork. I ended up in the counselors office for a good hour or so just talking to Michelle. She had a baby and has been gone so we had a good conversation and I got some life advice, it was nice. Next I took off wandering through campus because I can I ran into Carla and Amber so I talked to them until dinner. Dinner was spent talking to the baseball players. We decided to play basketball after eating but all the courts were taken we ended up playing a thrown together wiffle ball game and kick the basketball but it was a lot of fun we played for a few hours just messing around. This was followed by turning in my softball uniform and sitting around talking to the team for a little bit. Then I went to Daryl's room and played "Rock Band" and "Buzz" with him and Sam. It was enjoyable, I owned at Buzz, random trivia is my thing. Finals breakfast was tonight, I camped out in there talking to people, and eating 4th meal, it was fun. I ended up going on a midnight walk with Ash discussing life, it was grand, but now I am thinking I really should get some sleep for my final tomorrow.

Carrie Out

No comments: