Friday, May 09, 2008

Working on Goodbye

I am sad again today this is all just hitting hard. I love it here and would not trade a minute of it back, even the bad days. Woke up a little early this morning and did a little more packing, I still have a lot left but every bit helps. Then I went to lunch it was a lot of fun. I ate with Jerred, the Chris's, Levi, Neil, and Ash. We were being really loud and Jerred and I were having song lyric contests I dominated him. Coach Thomas tried to join in our fun from the table behind us, he wasn't invited. Levi and Chris Mathis left today, that was sad they live in Missouri so seeing them over the summer is all but out. We gave some hugs and they told me I have to come visit them at Lincoln next year, I think this can happen. The afternoon was pretty low key. I finished my final...finally, returned my books and turned in my last tutoring hours. Coach called me to come to her office to get a plaque and I hung with her. Then I went and sat in student services for a bit talking to Judy and later sitting with Coach T watching the Cards lose, wahoo. I met Ash in Granny's office and we sat and talked to her for some time, she is just a great lady. Graduation practice was next and a waste of time I just sat and messed with Jer and laughed at him being a dork. We had a gift for Coach T so Ash, Chels, the twins, and I decided to run it too him at his house. It was a penny jar which to him is something very sentimental so we wanted to give it to him when no one else was around. He really liked it a lot and then spent some time just hanging with us. He busted out the wedding album and other old school pictures of himself just for memories sake. Let me tell you he looked really cute. Ryan came in for a bit after playing I drew him a picture of Albert Pujols (his favorite player), he liked it a lot. I spent some time playing with him. I love those two so much and I am starting to miss them without even saying goodbye. Came back to a quick dinner by myself then went to Sherry's room for some bonding. Daryl called after awhile and I ended up in his room with Sam owning them in video games again. I rocked sing star and the triva game. He bought us some pizza and we chilled out. I went to talk to Jer for a bit then headed over to Hoyle. All our townie friends came over including OD and Clark, and Alex and Nick came over too. We sat outside all night playing washers, eating, riding scooters, and just enjoying each other's company. It was a great night but it is sad that it is one of the last.

Carrie Out

No comments: