Thursday, May 01, 2008

Friends Time

This may be long because I did a lot today and really enjoyed all of it. I got to plant seeds with my class this morning it was fun and the kids were loving it. Math class has begun review. I sat and messed around with Jerred and Chelsea, I guess our teacher went up to Chelsea after class and asked if everything was okay between us. We were play going back and forth but the lady takes me way to seriously it was funny. Small Group was painless we did self assessment things. Lunch was decent I ate with Jer, OD, and Nik. Psych class went on a field trip to The Christain Village Alzheimers unit. It was really neat to see what is done and just talk to the patients a little. I enjoyed myself a lot and it was sad to see those people go through that. Ali got out of school early so I spent some time playing with her before our graduation meeting. After the meeting I had Ryan for a bit we played some games and just hung out. I love those kids and man do I miss them when they aren't around. Went to a Sophomore cookout at the President's house for dinner. The food was alright but it was nice to be outside in the lovely weather with friends. We played washers outside the dorm when we got back. It was a party Clark and I were climbing trees and having stick fights. Rickord, OD, Craig, Nick, Alex, Neil, and Chris all came over to play too. We hung out in the lobby for hours and even made gucamole from scratch it was good. I went over to the boys dorm around 11 and just got back. I actually broke visitation hours but I am Carrie so I get to do what I want. It was a lot of fun Jerred and York were working so we sat around and entertained each other with our stupidity. The end is approaching and it makes me sad so I am glad I am getting to spend so much time with my friends.

Carrie Out

No comments: