Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Radio Show

So I was angry today, I don't really know why. Well I know a little but not all not even the original motive, but hey what can you do. Art class ended today we turned in our projects and called it a semester, magical. Then I was left with some pre-lunch time to waste. I chilled out then went to see Stoltzy who was not there. Lunch was nast I concocted my own meal, it was alright. Sat with the baseball players which is always thrilling. Relgions class was next and it was boring, I find it hard to focus in that class. Practice followed, I didn't want to be there. Coach was being a jerk and yeah it made me angrier. Dinner was a rage fest just because I wanted it to be and I left feeling better. I went to Walmart with Brad and Gabby that was a thrill we came back to school and planned to watch "Hot Rod". We messed around for awhile and Chris came over. Well that movie did not want to participate it kept skipping, Kyle and Jerred stopped by and wanted Chris and I to go to the radio station with them. They do the Tuesday night show so I ended up doing a little radio for a few hours. It was fun, Chris wouldn't talk and the other 2 just make me laugh. I stopped by Hoyle on my way back to the room to see the twins and Ash and have just now returned to my room anger free and ready for bed.

Carrie Out

No comments: