Sunday, April 06, 2008

It's Warm!

The weather was rather delightful today, in celebration we headed to Champaign to play some ball. The first game wasn't too bad, we cost ourselves the win by making stupid decisions while running the bases. I almost hit one out but instead got stuck with a stupid groudrule double. The second game was just bad, that's all I have to say. My shoulder was killing me for some reason. I woke up in pain this morning. It was nice to see Jess and Linds though so I had fun talking to the them. I love a little old school reunion. Came back here and went on an adventure with Krisi helping her shoot 3 rolls of film for her photography class. Those games wore me out, I have been beat all night. Fell asleep for a little while watching the Sox destroy. Woke up and headed to Holye to hang out with Ash, Nik, and Chels. We watched the womens Tenn. LSU game. It was a good end with a nice dramatic ending. Now I have come back here and widdled away an hour on nothing, I must go to bed.

Carrie Out

No comments: