Saturday, April 05, 2008

Secrets Keep Friends

It's late for a game night I should already be in bed. I had a fun filled good day though. Here is a secret for all who don't know: I can't tell time well on clocks. Today at tutoring we were working on telling time, yeah that worked out well. Talked to Coach Thomas and Coach Wilson for a bit before class. I found out something about them today that made me very proud. I hadn't told them about Jerred because they are always picking on me and I didn't want them to ruin anything. I found out they somehow have known but made a pact with each other to not bother or ask me about it because they think it is a good match and they didn't want me to be embarrased. Somedays they can be nice. The rest of the morning was spent in class per the usuall talking to Jer not doing much work. Practice was just hitting. I stole the gator and was riding it around, that thing is sweet. I turned it off and then got made fun of by Coach Thomas when I couldn't figure out how to turn it back on. Early evening was spent in Bloomington with Gina and Carla shopping and eating Avantis. We came back here and had a Wii party in the lobby with the softball team all night. We played some Wario game and you better believe I hold the high score. We have a game tomorrow in what is supposed to be (finger's crossed) nice weather so I must be off to rest land.

Carrie Out

No comments: