Friday, April 25, 2008

Early Night

This is gonna be quick I have to get some rest for the basic skills test tomorrow. We are leaving at 6:15 for a 5 hour test talk about a good time. Tutoring went well this morning I helped the kids type funny stories, and they were funny. Hurried back to print off some important papers for classes. Math was review for basic skills I didn't think the questions were too bad lets hope that holds true. Small Group we presented our crisis topics, ours went really good, he liked it a lot. Lunch was meh, the baseball boys and Stoltzy keep giving me and Jer crap though today they were singing "Secret Lovers", jerks. I turned in my completed serial killer paper in psych and even got out 20 minutes early that was awesome. Then I hustled over to Mr. Welter's office to take a make up test on Christianity, it was pretty easy. I drew a picture of Mark Prior this afternoon it is pretty sweet, so that was fun. I got bored and it was nice so I took a long wandering walk in the the lovely pre-storm weather. Dinner was gross I had potato wedges then came back to my room to watch "Father of the Bride." Tonight has been spent chilling out in the lobby resting up for the test. Jerred came over for a little bit to get things in order for tomorrow and just to visit. I am not tired but I must get some rest, wish me luck!

Carrie Out

No comments: