Sunday, April 06, 2008

Cleanup

Woke up to a beautiful spring day today and who would have thunk it we actually played. Usually we reserve our games for the cold rainy days. We won 8-0 in 5 innings. I struck out my first at bat because well the slower the pitcher the stupider I look. I walked the 2nd time stole 2nd, delay stole 3rd, and scored when they tried to throw me out so that was cool. This afternoon was spent cleaning up the local parks and schools for a volunteer project for my honors class. We had a really good turnout and picked up a lot of trash, a chicken wing, and one dead bird. Real nice. Came back to the dorms and hung out with Ashley and Nikkie for awhile talking and watching the Final Four. We headed to dinner only to find out we missed it, Saturday caf has weird hours. In turn we went to Hallie's Diner downtown it was mighty tasty. We ended up sneaking through Coach Thomas yard and drawing on his car windows, in a story that is hillarious if only you could have been here. Got back and went over to hang with Jerred while he was on duty. I figured I ought to since the last 2 times he asked me I was already doing stuff so I turned him down. I was not helping my cause. We watched the basketball game, some music videos, and sat around and talked life. Pretty much the entire baseball team joined us for awhile they are funny boys. Now I must call it a night and go take a shower.

Carrie Out

No comments: