Friday, April 25, 2008

End of the Streak

Procrastination is taking over my life. Art class this morning was thrilling, well not really but it was art and art is good. Stopped by Stoltzy's office pre-lunch for some greetings. I caught a huge fly right out of the air, I think that makes me a samuari. I was a little jacked up this morning and couldn't really focus long enough to eat my food. I sat around and talked and made myself a PB & J for the road. We headed out for our game at 12 so I once again did not go to religions class, oh well it's boring. We won both of our games and guess what??? I finally got a hit and the slump of all slumps was broken. I went 3-4 with an RBI and it felt real nice. Enjoyed some Culver's for dinner, scrumptious. Came back here and started on my serial killer paper working uniterrupted just doesn't happen though. Jerred called a bazillion times for help with other homework just because he likes to annoy me. Mom and Brent came down to bring me some papers to sign for Wesleyan. By the way we got my tution cost yesterday and it was what I wanted and it is now official I am going to IWU. Yeah for a not completely late decision, so proud. I had a dorm meeting for move out procedures and I went to see Gabby and Brad for awhile. But you better believe I completed that paper and it is swell. Then I went down to talk to Chelsea C. for a bit. She says I am mean to her and Jer in math class and made me write them both apology letters, they are really funny, those two crack me up. Now it is way past my bed time and bed is screaming.

Carrie Out

No comments: