Thursday, April 17, 2008

O-for....the Sequel

I slept in until 10:45 this morning it was glorious. We didn't have class today because of freshman orientation. We as sophomores had to take some dumb test to measure how much we learned at LC. I didn't want to do it, it took me 5 minutes. You had to take at least 15 minutes I spent the spare time checking my email so it looked like I took longer. Then I went to lunch with Ashley, the twins, and Jerred. It wasn't very good but they did have these s'more pastries which were mighty tasty. Then I went to visit Coach Thomas and Coach Wilson for awhile before my game that was joyus. We won both our games. Once again I played real well defensively and once again I was ofer. This time it was 0-3 no strikeout's just atem balls. I am slumping something terrible and it's frustrating. Watched an inning or two of the boys game then went to dinner with Chels, the twins, Ash, Ben and Alex at Arby's. We came back and went to the play "Antigone" it was terrible. Stopped by to see Jerred while he was on duty, he was mad so I left, he's having some problems with school next year and no one will tell him the whole truth. I understand his frustration The rest of the night we all hung out our friends Neil and Nick came over too. We pretty much did nothing but it was a lovely time had by all.

Carrie Out

No comments: