Sunday, April 13, 2008

Home for a Moment

No game too cold, too bad. I got to sleep in again it was glorious. Got up just in time for some lovely brunch. Coach Thomas and Ryan were there they had a recruit visiting. I ate with them and Jerred, it was grand. After chilling in the cafeteria for a while I headed home to see Grandma in the hospital. She was doing good and should be out sometime in the next day or so. Went home and played Wii and with the dog for a bit before heading back for dinner. It was grill out day again tonight but this time the food wasn't nasty. I had a brat, ravioli, and some fruit tasty. Then Gabby and I went to Brad's room to play some MLB, Brad lost because we are awesome. The rest of the night I didn't do much. I put my laundry away though which is a big accomplishment for me. I wrote Kale again too I didn't write him yet this week. Now I am going to go watch Father of the Bride II cause my hand is falling asleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: