Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Wehd Necs Dae

I really like my title on yesterdays blog, believe me it's way funnier if you say it out loud with a Mr. T flare. Wow, I'm easily amused. So guess what? My phone was found and turned in today. We think someone took it and upon realizing it wouldn't work for them turned it in. Oh well I will take it. I talked to the basketball Coach from Wesleyan this morning and I am meeting her next weekend. The more I talk to these people the more I am feeling myself swaying that way. Here at school people give me crap about going to the snobby, rich, smart, kids school, they say they will have no idea how to take me. We'll see. I didn't have math class today and small group actually wasn't too bad. Probably because it was peer review day and we didn't have to listen to the teacher talk. Jerred was my partner and he was way excited about the comments he put on my paper, dork. In Psychology we are studying dissociative identity disorder which I am totally fascinated by. If the topic is at all appealing to you I suggest you read "First Person Plural," by Cam West, and really it's interesting even if you don't know what DID is. Spent some time in Coach Wilson's office I wouldn't want to disappoint her by not coming to visit. The night was spent writing my 2nd term paper and you better believe I conquered it. Then I went over to Hoyle to hang for awhile and ended up back in Mary's room to visit. My hands hurt, must be from all this writing or maybe I am being mauled by ants, you pick.

Carrie Out

No comments: