Wednesday, April 23, 2008

And I was Runnin

I got to help the kids put on a puppet finger play of the 3 little pigs this morning it was fun. It was a lovely day out. I came back to the gloriousness that is math class, not. I guess we make it fun though, me and Jer are a little out of control. We did symmetry and got to play with fraction mirrors. Small Group was meh, nothing spectacular but okay. I sprinted through a 10 minute lunch so I could meet my religions teacher for review since I haven't been to class in weeks because of softball. Psychology was all about Dementia good times. Then I had my final honors meeting we are preping for our showcase Sunday. I made a slide show and it took a long time to get right. After class I chilled with Gabby for awhile then headed to the rec. I ran a mile and spent about 20 minutes shooting around, it was a nice destresser. Met Gabby, Jerred, and York for dinner it was nasty, I had cereal. Jerred came over tonight to write some papers for small group and watch baseball. He drives me crazy, but the more time I spend with him the more I think he is me in the male form, ahhh run now. Fear not 2 ADD brains together got the work done and it just took us a little over forever to do. When he left I headed over to Heritage with Gabby for a bit to talk to York. I was starving so I just left so I could eat a cheese hotdog in my room, tastalicious. I just realized I have an away game tomorrow and I also have an unstarted 4 page paper due Friday, this may not be good.

Carrie Out

No comments: