Sunday, April 27, 2008

Brain Overload

It's been a long day and I'm gonna tell my stories like it or not. I got up nice and early this morning about 5:45. I woke up jacked and awake I read about rainbows and watched cartoons till it was time to go to the test. I took Jerred with me and we were leaders of the pack of cars following us. I successfully navigated us to and from the test site, I should make google maps. We had some good wake up conversation and music making our brains ready for the test. I tried to get some information out of him regarding us, it didn't really work too well. The test was not hard but it required so much concentration and was very time consuming. The reading was the worst too much focus. I spent a lot of time zoning out, moving in my seat, and taking bathroom breaks. You got 5 hours I took 3.5 and probably spent 2 of them actually working. I hope I passed it that is a lot of money spent to fail. I got done then waited a little bit till Jer got done. We were both hyper when we left, the car ride was out of control. We stopped at Subway for lunch and Jerred played one man air band the whole way home, too funny. I got back right at the beginning of our first game so I didn't play. We lost 2 in ridiculous fashion and it was frustrating to the point of funny. I then rushed right from the game to work at an alumini dinner for PTK. Jer had already called me as table partner when I got there, he didn't want to have to talk to people by himself. Although the dinner was boring we enjoyed hanging out. I came back to my room for the first time at 7:15 I went to visit Chelsea C. I did some random things tonight but had fun. Jerred and our friend Chris Agate from last year came over and hung out with us for awhile so that was fun. Now I have been up for 17 hours and need some rest.

No comments: