Thursday, April 10, 2008

Doctor's Visit

I have had a strange kinda stressful day. Classes went okay. I was frustrated in art because I didn't like my drawings, the teacher did. To me they just didn't look right. Lunch was good, mac and cheese. The best part though was Coach Thomas missing his chair and falling down in the middle of the cafeteria, haha. Religions was boring. Here's the strange part of my day. For about a week my right hand keeps going numb or feeling like it's asleep all the time. I also have been having really bad chest pains everynow and again. It was starting to bother me so I went to see Trainer Joe to see what he thought. He made me do all sorts of things and thinks I may have some syndrome where my blood vessels and nerves have shifted forward in my arm and are getting pinched. Coach Andrews didn't like this and wanted me to go to the doctor just to make sure of things. Mom called and got me an appointment tonight. It made me a little nervous sitting around so I went and watched human foosball in the gym and played with Ryan and Tony. The doctors appointment went okay. I had an EKG that came back alright and will get an echo cardiogram scheduled tomorrow. They also think I have damage to my ulna nerve and more things messed up in my shoulder, so I have to go back to my Sports Enhancement doctors for that. All I know is it feels real nice, not. Now I must go find whatever few remains of clean clothes I have to wear tomorrow.

Carrie Out

No comments: