Thursday, April 17, 2008

O-for

I need to be in bed. I have throughly fought sleeping today in an effort to overcome how exhausted I have been lately. I succeeded for now. Tutoring went well this morning. I helped the kids grid out drawings on graph paper. Came back to school and visited Coach for a few minutes then met Jerred and went to class. He was out of control all day, he had to wake up earlier than usual so in result was real awake and just funny. Math class was alright we did group work, so basically I did the work and everyone else agreed with my answers. Small group was an adventure we split into 2 groups and Jer suggested our group meet in the caf so he could eat before he had to work. Bad idea it was food fair day, we stood in line for an hour, got nothing done, and had to fight for seats. Still it was a good morning. After lunch I came and got ready for my game. Pregame I went to visit Coach Wilson because once again I was real early. We played Heartland and lost both. We didn't play too bad just didn't hit, they have the best pitcher in the region. I was 0-7 with 3 strikeouts, hideously pathetic. First ofer on the season. I played really well defensively though so oh well I guess. Then I went to the baseball game for awhile and sat with the Thomas family, that was enjoyable. After that Ashley and I went on a walk ended up meeting up with Chels and the twins and we hung out all night. Now it is late and I smell, shower please.

Carrie Out

No comments: