Saturday, April 12, 2008

Shortstack

It's late and I'm tired lets make this short. I only tutored for a little this morning the kids had an assembly. I spent the morning with Jerred. We took a math test got done early and decided to go and visit Stoltzy. Then we went to small group our teacher told us we are weird, that was not shocking news. Ate some quick lunch went and visited Coach Wilson, changed and headed out to the field. The winds were crazy whirly twirly, our games were ugly we are slumping right now. I got hit in te arm right where it is messed up, it hurt real bad. My arm has been killing all night so I haven't left my bed besides doing laundry, gotta have clean clothes. I talked to Kelsey for a long time on the phone tonight for no particular reason it was grand. We are supposed to play tomorrow if it is warm enough, I wouldn't be heartbroken if we didn't.

RIP Sawyer you are an everyday memory. We love you.

Carrie Out

No comments: