Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Worn Out

I didn't come to my room till way late yesterday so I didn't write. I was busy playing cards with Chris, OD, and the girls. Yesterday was okay, classes were the usuall and we won both our games. I was still hitless although I did reach base on a walk, wha hoo. Woke up bright and early this morning for my neurologists appointment. I only have minor damage to my ulna nerve and that he hopes will heal on it's own so that was good news. The tests to determine that hurt a little bit though. Came back to school and met Ash for some Tuesday morning bonding with Coach Thomas always a pleasure. I went to art class late just because I wanted to, we are back to drawing with chalk, I don't like chalk. Lunch was quick and painless, I ate with the baseball players. Then came class #2 by this time I was past tired and had a rough time staying awake let alone paying attention. Practice followed soon after, it was a lite day hitting and a few grounders. Then we went to the baseball game to watch before heading to Coach Andrew's house for pizza. It was a lot of fun hanging out with the team. I came back and went to Brad's for a while with Gabby. Then Neil called so we hung out for a bit and ended up at the radio station during Jerred, Kyle, and Daryl's show. It was pretty funny but I bet I would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't dead tired.

Carrie Out

No comments: