Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Ella!

Okay I need to get my exciting news out of the way first. Marsha and Mark finally had their baby today. Ella Grace has made her debut, I have seen pictures and she is definately cute. Now I just need to find time to go see her. Yesterday went okay. The doctor poked and proded all over my arm which hurt but oh well. Right now we are leaning towards damage to the ulna nerve and it may have possibly popped out of it's groove. I have a neurologists appointment next Tuesday, to find out more. I met both the softball and basketball coaches at IWU yesterday as well. That went really good. I like the school and they both seemed cool. I am just nervous about the living situation and the fact that I am a transfer, I'm sure it will all work out though. Hung out with Darci last night watching stupid tv and just being dorks, but hey what's new. My echo was this morning. It wasn't bad just a little awkward that some old man was doing it. We should know the results in the next few days. Raced back to class, I wasn't going to go I was tired but I did. Good thing too not only did I get today's project done, I got caught up on what I had missed for softball. After accomplishing so much I was proud of my decision, haha. Had lunch with Jerred, it was a grilled cheese day. Then I came back to my room and slept before our game I was exhausted. Got up and changed and went to talk to Coach Wilson for awhile, I am always way early to the field. The games went well we won both in 5 innings. I was 2-3 with an RBI. Ate some dinner with Ashley then fell asleep for a solid 2 hours, I was tired for some reason. Spent the rest of the night hanging with Ashley on duty, talking and playing boggle. Jerred was working too so I stopped by there on my way back. I am tired and bed needs me.

Carrie Out

No comments: