Thursday, April 03, 2008

Rain: the sequel

Welcome to the land of Carrie I hope you enjoy your stay. Started the day with a little stippling in art class it was magnificent. It was a lovely afternoon out, I was jacked for game day and some nice weather. I ate some lunch, talked a lot, dressed and headed to the field. No one was there so I went to Coach Wilson's office for awhile to talk. Finally some teammates arrived. The beautiful weather saw us coming and ran. We got in a few nice innings and a few innings in the rain before we called it official in the 6th. We won 6-4 I had a RBI double. The Coach for the other team is Uber annoying, he just can't accept the fact that his team isn't very good. Ryan found me on my way to the trainer I played with him for a little while, I love that kid. Dinner soon followed, I ate with the baseball players. They are frustrated so I sat and let them vent but we had some nice laughs. I headed to the lab to check my email since it doesn't work in my room, Coach Thomas tried to hit me with his truck, jerk. Worked on math with Jerred all early evening. We owned that packet, he makes me laugh. Hung out with Chelsea C. and some teamates going crazy it was lots of fun. The rest of the night we played Gina's new Wii in her room, that looks like it is going to become a daily activity. Oh and for all who are wondering Brett Favre is NOT going to play for the Bears or any other team for that matter. If he had wanted out he would've been traded in those years when the Packer's weren't good. Sorry Justin but rumors are just that RUMORS:)

Carrie Out

No comments: