Sunday, April 20, 2008

Skynard??

Let's just start at my night, I did something very much on a whim. So Jerred came back to school tonight we were supposed to hang out and do homework. I eat dinner with him and he brings up that he heard on the radio that Lynard Skynard is playing in Springfield tonight and there are still tickets available. He loves Skynard and keeps asking at my table for someone to go with him. I am apparently dumb and did not catch the underlying fact of that message that he was waiting for me to say yes. Ash and Casie throw a fit when he leaves steal my phone and text him that I will go with him. By this time he has found a guy to go with him so the girls lend me some cash and shove me out the door. The three of us go to the concert, this other boy steals shotgun from me and sits right between us at the concert and doesn't offer to move even after I try to hint on the situation to him. He was killing me. Then we moved down on the floor and the boy finally gets out from between us. It was a really good concert, Jason Otto and Skynard I throughly enjoyed myself for real even if their was no boy involved. The awkwardness of whatever this relationship is kills me sometimes. I made sure I got shotgun on the way home though and we had some good coversation so that was nice, but this is so up in the air. The earlier parts of my day were spent with Ash and the twins, hanging out, walking in the nice weather, and doing homework, Score!

Carrie Out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Carrie!!! Look out Jered!! Where is Jered going to school after Lincoln?

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

Woohooo . . .Carrie plus Jerry 4-ever equals TRUE LUV.