Saturday, April 19, 2008

Shake Shake Shake

So about that earthquake, I totally thought it was just like at home when it storms and the house shakes. Except I woke up and realized I lived in a brick building...earthquake it is. I didn't tutor this morning my kids went to the petting zoo so I got to sleep in. I woke up this morning in a mood, not necessarily bad but not normal. Math class was boring, Jerred wasn't in a great mood either so it didn't liven the class up at all. The after shock was pretty cool though our desks were shaking something crazy. Small group was a work day. My group had library time and we actually accomplished stuff it was shocking. Lunch was bland and unappealing. Then I went to visit my lovely Coaches for a bit, always a good time. Pysch came next my first appearance in a week. My welcome back gift was a quiz, it wasn't bad. After class I went to work. I got most of my homework done for the weekend and even changed my own headlight. Please hold your applause I know it's a spectacular feat. Then I met Mom for a little baby visiting time. Come on we all know it was past necessary for me to go meet Ella. She is adorable end of statement. She has soo much hair I want to give her a mowhawk. She was awake the whole time we were there sucking on everything it was too cute. It's always a joyous occasion when I get to see my babies. Next we went to see Sam, Josh, and Clay. I wore my plaid pants today on mere coincidence Josh was loving it, haha. Clay is just too funny, he kept giving me kisses all night, and was happy and playing the whole time we were there. The babies knew I was coming so they were probably just too excited to sleep:) I came back here and hung out. In other exciting news for me at least, Jerred finally admitted that he likes me. Well not to me but to a mutual friend but hey for now that is good enough for me, we'll see where it goes. Carrie and boys now this is getting interesting.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeha you are offical now. Can you handle it? You are such a dork!!
Love ya, Mom