Sunday, April 27, 2008

Honors

I really had planned on sleeping in today, my body apparently planned on waking me up at 8. I just rolled over and was wide awake, dang. I had lots of free time this morning I was bored. I met Ash for brunch it was gross. This afternoon we had our honors showcase. We all presented our projects we have been working on all year. It went really well and it was cool to see all the things we have done as a group. A screenplay was written, a song produced, a radio station created, an art gallery presented, a peer mediation group started, and a volunteer organization came together. I actually enjoyed it and it was nice to see that we had done well. Mom came down so we ended up at Walmart. I came back and met Chelsea and Nikkie for a lovely mideveing walk. Then Chels and I ended up back at Walmart. Brothers & Sisters has finally returned to the air so the evening was spent watching the drama unfold with Ashley. Gabby came back tonight so I talked to her and Brad for awhile while I did laundry and lots of it. Now I need to go read Sports Illustrated.

Carrie Out

No comments: