Monday, April 07, 2008

Rant and the Rundown

So there has been something on my mind lately and seeing as this blog is mine, I think I will spew it out here. Coach Thomas has been driving us all crazy lately and not in his usuall way. He has just not been himself this year. He never seems very happy and just isn't his normal funny self. And ever since we have been back from spring break he won't hardly talk to anyone Coach Wilson included, he just kind of ignores us even when we try to talk to him. Coach thinks he may be trying to pick fights so us leaving won't be so hard, but it's frustrating. I think sometimes that he forgets we still love him and back him up 100% no matter what's going on.

Now that my rant is done here's the lowdown on my day. Started with a bit of the second grade, the kids were writing about something they had done, it was cute. For math we got to use protractors and compasses. Those are some dangerous tools and tricky too. Small Group was nothing special we just discussed topics. Jerred and I were going back and forth all morning. Mr. Grey threatend to make us sit in the back and hold hands until we stopped messing with each other. It was kind of funny, Jer's a cool kid. Lunch was tasty I had a Mexican lasagna thing, yum. Abnormal pysch was patient treatment day we had to pretend to be doctors and diagnose mental illnesses. After class I headed to the baseball game. Our boys lost, they do that a lot. It is "Spirit Week" at school this week. We went outside and played games for awhile, it was entertaining. Especially the dizzy bat races those were challenging, it was hard to run straight. Then Nikkie and I headed to watch Brent play ball in town. It was a little chilly but they won. Mom got me some McDonald's for dinner then I came back here and hung with the twins, Alex, and OD for awhile. Headed out at halftime of the game to come back here, I'm tired. Can't believe Kansas won, it was a good game. Too bad Bill Self isn't at Illinois any more. Okay I need to shower and rest up so ya.

Carrie Out

No comments: