Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Boardgames & Baseball

We read another play at tutoring today, this time it was the 3 Billy Goat's Gruff. The kids were way out of control, must be the weather. Math was boring me for some reason we worked with tiling I didn't want to do it I sat and talked to Jer. Small Group was nice and short and we purposely went late to class so that was grand. Lunch was fun spent with the baseball players getting made fun of but laughing a lot too. We watched parts of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" for ab psych the movie interested me might have to rent it. Then it was off to practice, I spent the whole beginning in the trainers room waiting to get stretched. I don't care inside practice is a waste of time. Then I chilled out in the caf for a long time at dinner. My friends caused a little issue but no worries I resovled it. I wish I wasn't so chicken and could just say what I need to, I'm scared. I spent the early evening hanging out with the twins, OD, and Clark. We played Trouble and ate DQ it was fun. I spent the rest of the night on the baseball floor chlling with Gabby, Brad, and the Chris's. I even went to visit Mario and Kaylee for a bit. Well it is late and I just got in I need to shower.

Carrie Out

No comments: