Sunday, May 18, 2008

For Narnia!!

The last four days have actually been busy just like I like them. Thursday was spent with Grandma then talking to Marsha and holding Ella. I love her hair it is too cute. Thursday night was graduation shopping night buying up the gifts for the graduates. Friday I babysat Paige, we had fun, the dogs ran away twice, not fun. Fear not I ran across town and caught them. Jer called so I talked to him for a bit, big dork. Friday night we went to Pekin to buy some stuff for Cali, soo excited. Saturday afternoon I went to Kelsi Logsdon's party for a stop in and a little socialization then met OD to head to Auburn to see the twins. Alex, Ashley, Chelsea, and Paul were there too it was a lot of fun. It's hard to believe but I miss all my friends a lot already. I rolled in about 1:30 last night went to bed and woke up nice and early for graduation service at church. It was lovely I like my church people. Toby was there so that made for a great morning I missed him and his dumb jokes. Came home and did some yardwork then headed to graduation...boring, boring, boring, but I behaved. We stopped by Kelsey Thornton's party first then it was off to Darci's. I wrapped all her presents in Christmas paper they were awesome, haha. I ran into Jess and Kels there and ended up going back to Jess's house for awhile. Kels and I got bored so we went to town and saw "Prince Caspian" it was spectaculary spectacular. I love me some Narnia. Now it is late and I should attempt to rest.

Carrie Out

No comments: