Monday, May 12, 2008

Tag!

Amy tagged me. That is the first form of internet contact I have ever encountered. I shall play along and seeing as I know no one else with a blog, I think I shall remain "it" forever.

1. I love chicken...but refuse to eat it off the bone. It's just so, icky and slimy. I don't like seeing the tendons of the things I ingest.

2. When I was little I used to fill my pockets with cat food from the garage and carry it around all day and eat it. It was suprisingly tasty as I remember.

3. I am scared of going outside our house in the dark, I always carry some kind of weapon, a bat, umbrella, golf club, whatever is near and sprint out the door.

4. I hate when things touch the insides of my elbows. I am cringing just thinking of it.

5. I can play my windpipe. It's rather amusing, the things you discover when bored.

6. Everytime I get in a car, I think I am going to wreck. My mind plays out some tragic story and I worry about it whether I am driving or just riding.

7. One of my earlobes is attached and one isn't. I guess I was just special from the beginning:)

8. I simply abhor the feeling of chalk on my hands. Any kind it doesn't matter. When I draw with sidwalk chalk I wear a sock on my hand, because it's just gross.

9. I eat applesauce as fast as I can, I really have no idea why but it is amusing. At lunch it provides for easy entertainment and is quite the noteable feat.

10. I used to want to be a aerospace engineer or astronaut. I was fascinated by rockets and read all sorts of books on them at school. I drew designs for spaceships and kept them in my room. Then I discovered...I hate to fly.

1 comment:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

hahaha

I wanted to be a pilot until I discovered I'm scared of flying, and a vet until I discovered I hate blood and insides.

And BTW . . .I HATE THE FEELING OF CHALK TOOOOO!!! Seriously, I am freaking out a little bit about it right now. We had a chalk-in at school, and I had to wear gloves and even then I couldn't do it--I seriously couldn't help the kids with it because I almost threw up. I just almost threw up now. It is so horrid. I also feel the same way about cotton balls.