Monday, May 26, 2008

Movie Crazy

Wow a whole week. What has gone on? I babysat all week pretty exciting. We did have fun Friday in the rain though. We put on rubber boots and walked around town jumping in puddles, I teach kids good things. Tuesday night started Church league slow pitch, it was a lot of fun and I even hit the ball. I babysat Ryker and the 3 Goodman kids on Wednesday that was an adventure but everyone survived. Thursday I went to get my orthotics replaced I broke them yet again. Friday I waited for my basic skills test results to arrive they never did. For some reason I registered by mail, Jerred called he got his and he passed so that was good news. The weekend has been spent watching movies and doing yard work. I have watched 27 Dresses, Juno, We Own the Night, No Country For Old Men, and National Treasure Book of Secrets. All very interesting in their own ways next on my list is August Rush and a movie about a high school girls basketball team the title slips my mind. The yard work is what I like to refer to as Hillbilly Landscaping. We fancied up the hot tub patio using the crap we found around the yard. It does look a lot nicer I must confess. This morning was spent at church, hanging with Ryan and talking to Kel. I just got back from Indiana Jones, I loved it, but I am a big dork and big Indy fan. There were a few oddities but all in all it was done in classic Spielburg/Lucas style and I enjoyed it old Harrison Ford and all.

Carrie Out

No comments: