Sunday, May 04, 2008

Softballs Ending

So I got back yesterday but had an evening full of fun so I didn't write. We lost both of our games and ended our season yesterday. It was frustrating due to some circumstances, but we did play real well the first game against Heartland. I finally pulled out an extra base hit with a double and scored both of our runs. The overnighter was actually fun but a little scary we stayed in a nasty hotel. I spent more money this weekend at gas stations than I have in my entire life. They were the source of all food. Woke up this morning and headed to Bloomington to meet the parentals and shop for dresses. I need one for graduation and Kristi's wedding. I actually found two, who knew Carrie and dresses were such good friends. Came back here and met Gabby for dinner and then ended up in Chelsea C.'s room to help her with some math. Following that I went to Cassie and Nicoles room for a long time. We were hanging out and watching ESPN it was grand. Rhiannon came then came over for math help as well, we were doing great focusing then Jerred called to come over. It was all downhill from there. Rhiannon left shortly there after and Jerred and all his brainpower remained. We got through all of our studying all though heavily ADHD, with music, and the Cubs/Cards game. He was over for a couple hours just being a dork, practicing the robot, and singing songs he has yet to learn the songs to. He is very entertaining. Cassie and Nicole returned when he left and well now I need to get some sleep finals start tomorrow.

Carrie Out

No comments: