Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Football is Funny

In case anyone was wondering the Mars thing did happen we just missed it. I only had geography class today, this bores me for some reason maybe because what we are learning right now is pretty self explanatory. I finally got my independant study art class set up which is exciting I can't wait to start. I got some drawing materials today and am itching to try them out. We also got started on our honors program project which is a community service/involvement project. This should be a lot of fun once it gets underway. The day was spent hanging in both Coaches offices which is always a good time. Then I had to help supervise basketball study tables, this was interesting. Practice was hot. By the end of batting practice I was swinging blind because there was too much sweat swimming into my eyes and it was burning. I got all my wonderful therapy again today that was delightful. After practice Ash, Chels, and I went to watch Ryan play football. His team did pretty bad I don't think they ever passed the fifty and they gave up at least five touchdowns. It's funny to watch Ryan play he is so little and I'm pretty sure he doesn't like getting hit he avoids it at all costs. I have kept my promise now and watched a football game so I am good to go. After the game we went to Rusty's for cheese fries which were amazing. Then we just chilled on the swing in Chels yard enjoying the lovely night. Tomorrow is nonstop and I need sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: