Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tiger Woods Protege

It is lateish and I need to get to sleep so list it is:)

1. MWF classes were okay considering I only have one and Grunder who I like teaches it.
2. Spent the afternoon in Coaches office hanging out cause we are cool like that.
3. Went to the golf course for a few hours with the golf team to keep an Casie who can't play at the moment because of a health problem company. It was SO hot.
4. Practiced chipping and putting....I suck at golf end of story.
5. Came back here and had a delightful dinner of carved turkey.
6. Went to a softball meeting hurray.
7. Went to the rec to basketball. Our freshman recruits are mouthy and disrespectful. Could be interesting.
8. My room is officially the hang out room. All the sophomore basketball girls hang out here every night.
9. Went to Wal-Mart to buy more Capri Suns which we inhale like no other.
10. Have to get up early for weights tomorrow, whoo Hooo.

Carrie Out

No comments: