Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I am out of shape....fun

First days of classes=total boredom. I do love the fact that they don't start till 9:30 though that was nice. I am excited about my literature class though. I find that interesting and it is tought by my favorite teacher from last year so that should be good. I did run into a problem though I am scheduled with classes from 9:30-2:00 without a lunch break. That will be rough once basketball season rolls around. We had our first lunch date with Coach Thomas today, it was entertaining as always. He's a good guy...some days:) Spent the afternoon trying to start on some homework and picking up my school books, which I didn't have time to do yesterday. We had a grill out dinner tonight which was actually good I enjoyed it at least. Alex came and ate with us tonight so it was good to see him. Then we had a basketball meeting and ended up taking the freshman to play at the rec again. Coach told us she was really impressed with the way we are stepping up and taking charge, it is good to be encouraged. Tonight has been pretty random. I went to Wal Mart with Casie. Hung out in the lobby with some kids. And Ashley came over for a while. But my body is aching we played ball for about 2 1/2 hours today and I am not in that kind of shape.

Carrie Out

No comments: