Sunday, August 19, 2007

I Hate Keyrings

About how it was -30 degree's in the gym today while we were working. We all had on sweatshirts and were still cold, enjoyable. I was in charge of putting mailbox keys onto keychains. My thumb nails hurt real bad now, I have to do it again tomorrow. Minus the pain it wasn't too bad. I had Ryan already this afternoon. I don't really care I missed him. He came over and played Nintendo for awhile and just hung out while I unpacked so his parents could get some work done. I finally have everything unpacked and put in it's place. I forgot a bunch of stuff so I ran home this evening and got it. I also raided the house for food, fat kids gotta eat. We had steak for dinner and it was delightuful, soo good. Then I went to help with youth group since I was home and turned back in a bunch of stuff I borrowed from the church over the summer. It was nice to get to see the kids and say goodbye. Ryker was there too so I got to spend some time with him before I came back. They sent me back with some snacks too which is awesome. Have a good day back at work tomorrow Amy:) Alright well I am fresh outta verbatim, so yeah.

Carrie Out

No comments: