Friday, August 31, 2007

You Kept What?

I had weights this morning I hate getting up for half an hour of weights at 8 and then not having class until 10 but I do it anyways. We got to set the example apparently. Spent the whole morning in Coach Thomas office learning lots of important things as usuall and doing a lot of laughing. We found a stupid note I wrote him last year and taped a fake leaf to hung up in his office. It was kinda funny he keeps every stupid thing we give him from dumb notes to paper birds. Geography class today was short, I really like Mr. Grunder but the class just isn't very interesting right now. We took a quiz I was done before most people even started taking it, I thought it was pretty easy. The afternoon was spent in Coach Wilsons office doing all sorts of intelligent things with Chelsea. When I came back to my room Ashley came over and shortly fell asleep in the middle of my floor for three hours without realizing it. After dinner I went to Tremont to see Aunt Kathy and Kyleigh. She was cracking me up kicking her legs around and making all sorts of noises. She has gotten so big so fast, it was nice to spend some time playing with her. I stopped by Grandma's on the way back to school she wasn't there but I stole one of her sacred snickers ice cream bars and man was it good. I came back here and went with some of our softball freshman to a showing of "Blades of Glory" on campus. The movie was funny and we are glad to see them doing things like that instead of drinking the night before a game. We play in Champaign tomorrow and the bus leaves at 7:45 that's early, I hope it's nice out.

Carrie Out

No comments: