Saturday, August 25, 2007

Go Dogs Go!

Today has been a busy on the go type day which is odd considering I only had one class. The morning started with some weight lifting and a half hour conversation with Coach Thomas and Wilson. What a way to start the day, haha. Then I went to class, geography, like the teacher but right now it's a bore. Lunch was everything ham and cheese, weird, but still alright to eat. Spent all afternoon as in 4 hours running errands with Chelsea and later on Ashley. We were helping some people get ready for a big cookout and other stuff, random but whatever. After touring the town of Lincoln a good fifty times we finally got to enjoy the cookout. That lasted about an hour. It is the Art and Balloon Festival in town and we were right across from the balloon field ready to watch the launchings. A storm came and ruined that, the balloons couldn't fly so we ate dinner and are supposed to return tomorrow night to see the launchings and night glow. Since the cook out went south Ashley and I went home to Brent's football game. It didn't rain at all at home, we lost the game, but actually scored so I guess that counts for something. We ran to the house dropped off my schedules so I can keep car insurance (the whole purpose of my trip) and picked up yet more stuff I forgot. After that the day has finally slowed and I am ready for some T.V.

By the way I love my title and I also love the line... "Do you like my hat?" "I do not like your hat."

Carrie Out

No comments: