Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bye's and Babysitting

I watched Clay last night while Sam and Josh were at a wedding. The rate at which babies grow astounds me, although I know it shouldn't. I just saw him two weeks ago but it was almost as if he doubled in size. I love that baby very much and feel blessed that he is a part of my life. As always he was cracking me up. Just the things he does amazes me. Every time I would hold him he would touch my face and just stare into my eyes it was the coolest thing. Makes me wonder what he's thinking. This morning I got up and went to church. It was a good morning but a bittersweet one. I hate the last Sunday of my summer, too many goodbyes. I sat and talked to Ryan awhile after service he leaves early Wednesday moring for Florida and I probably won't see him again before then. Like I said before I am not sure how I feel about this. I know he is excited but a little apprehensive as well, I am sure he will be fine. The upside of things is that he is flying home fore Thanksgiving so at least I will see him at some points during the year. Toby was another hard goodbye. He is a guy from church that started with his wife as a youth sponsor my sophmore year of highschool. Our personalities are a lot alike and we spend a lot of time making fun of and laughing at each other. Everyone in our youth group always teases me about being his favorite. He is just a important person in my life who I know loves me and I can count on for anything. I really miss having him as a constant in my life. I don't know I just hate good byes even if they are more of see you laters they still aren't easy. Well I am minutes away from leaving for the Daughtry concert so I am out.

Carrie Out

No comments: