Sunday, August 26, 2007

Gimme Some Full House

Why is the Fresh Prince on Nick 24/7? I mean I like some Will Smith but not all the time. I need a new pre bedtime show to watch. Brunch this morning was good, they served lots of my favorites, bacon, these amazing potato pancake things, and french toast sticks. I ate with my friend Daryl and Ashley, Daryl makes me laugh. After we were done eating we went up town to check out the art booths. Some of the stuff was really cool, some of it was just plain weird, but still it was pretty interesting. This afternoon was clean my room day. I cleaned and Lysoled the room, and did my laundry. I wore a lot of clothes this week and they smelled. Basketball will do that too you. Then I ran to Clinton with Ash to switch out her cars and eat some delightful homemade salsa mmm mmm. Chelsea came and got us and we went to a cookout, watched the balloon glow, and walked through the carnival. We had fun hanging out. We came back and went on a walk, no worries on Mom and Coach Wilson's orders we only walk in specific areas and never alone. It got a little cool tonight though and I got some bug bites. Good news, today was the last day of my blood poisoning medicine which means I'm all healed, Hurray!

Carrie Out

3 comments:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

See, I used to feel that way about Roseanne being on Nick 24/7. I have been enjoying me some Fresh Prince lately, though. I never seem to tire of it. But I do agree that it would be nice if they'd go back to having a variety. I think they should mix Fresh Prince, Roseanne, Home Improvement, Cheers, Family Ties, Wings, and the like. Wouldn't that be nice? Oh, and Golden Girls. I've also been loving me some Golden Girls lately.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stay safe like you are suppose to. Mother loves you for that.
Mom

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

Ok, I just noticed the title for the first time. Let's leave Full House out of it, PLEASE?? I hate that show!!!!!!!!!!!!