Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursdays=Not ADHD friendly

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I have three 80 minute classes in a row. Back to back to back and no lunch. Shoot me now. Those classes are sooo boring well the first two are okay but the last one is sooo boring. Weight lifting was okay I think we had 5 freshman show up, not suprising. My intro to literature class is actually pretty interesting which is good since it's the first one of the day. The teacher continually calls on me to answer questions and give interpretations though. I don't even attempt to answer and she still picks me, sometimes I like to hear what other people think. I had her for English 101 though so she knows I know my writings. I was full of energy today and had nothing to burn it on. I talked Coach Andrew's into hitting me fly balls for awhile then I took one of the freshman out to hit and play catch. I played outside in the blazing heat for almost two hours for the sheer fun of it...smart. Then I ended up going to the rec as well, most of my friends, okay all but like two, have three hour night classes twice a week so I get bored. Kristi's got out early so I went with her and proceded to exercise for another hour and a half. Then I came back and went on an hour walk with Ashley. I might be sore tomorrow but today I am feeling good.

Carrie Out

No comments: