Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Whoo Hoo Trainer Joe

I am a bit tight today, but not excessively sore. Classes were alright, I was tired today. My psychology class drives me crazy. I am sure it would be interesting if my teacher knew anything on the subject, but she doesn't and it is annoying. That is a long hour and a half. Spent some time hanging out with Coach Thomas today. He loves to tell us his life story and honestly it cracks me up, he's a funny guy. Practice was fine today it's just really hot out and it sucks all the sweat out of me. I met our new trainer, Joe, today and he is pretty much awesome. He was the trainer at Oly my sophomore year. He worked with me for 45 minutes, doing shoulder ultrasound, teaching me stretches and excercises, doing a point-therapy massage, and loosening me up. He told me he will be able to give me the same therapy I would get from the Sports Enhancement but for free, I like that amount. Hopefully by the time spring rolls around I will be good to go. Tonight has been kinda random. I went to the volleyball game with some kids for awhile it was boring. Then I came back here and chilled. Chelsea, Ashley and I played this dumb game all night. I don't really know how to explain it, it was like hide and seek, but not really. In the end Chelsea and I got in a fight with Ashley, quit looking for her and came back here and chilled. I sat in the lobby for a while with Cassie and Nicole, but now it is off to sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: