Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sleepy Time

I am kinda tired right now it has been a long day. I had weights this morning at 8:15 which followed by breakfast ran right into class until two. Then I went straight to the trainer, two hours of softball practice, and followed it up with one and a half hours of basketball practice. We had a meeting with our freshman basketball players just to set out a vague set or rules and expectations on and off the court. It was supposed to be from all the sophomores I did all the talking. I wonder if we got through to them. A quick dinner and then back to my room for the first time all day at 7:15, I took a shower did a little homework and unknowingly fell asleep for a little while and it was glorious. After I woke up the twins got back from night class and came over for awhile. Then I went and hung out wit Ashley and her friend Nick. Talked to Coach Thomas on the phone about stupid stuff and then went on a world wide excursion otherwise known as a walk. We were watching Independance Day and no one could believe I have never seen it...still haven't I only watched about half an hour. I did watch Die Hard: With A Vegance though today and it was awesome. Okay so I have weights again tomorrow and to me 8:00 is early.

Carrie Out

No comments: