Saturday, September 01, 2007

Fall Kickoff

Wow is I thought waking up at 7:15 this morning was fun I can't wait until 6:00 tomorrow morning. I got to the bus only to find Coach Thomas chilling in the parking lot and I am never off limits for being picked on even early in the morning. He decided I wear #2 since it was his number and that way I can think about him all the time, I think he's weird but I love him anyways. The games today went okay. We should be pretty decent this year especially once spring rolls around. We have lots of talent right now it's just finding out where to put it. We split our games and only had one really bad inning and that was the first inning and it was just pitching which is encouraging. We got back here and ate some dinner. Then I ran to Wal-Mart with a few of our freshman, I needed to buy some Gatorade (Thanks Parents!). After that we have pretty much just hung out all night. We had a dance party, played hobo golf, and chilaxed in the lobby with a little would you rather. It was funny. Not counting about six other people we are the only ones here...campus is hopping. Edwardsville is far away I need sleepsky.

Carrie Out

No comments: